• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Fan falls asleep at Yankees game sues for $10M

So this jackass blames the Yankees, MLB, ESPN, and ESPN broadcasters for the comments on youtube??  This will definitely get thrown out and hopefully this idiot gets banned for life from attending any MLB baseball game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/fan-who-fell-asleep-during-yankees-red-sox-game-suing-for--10-million-203033996.html

Reminds me of a buddy of mine who went with some co-workers of his to an Angels game maybe 10 years ago.  They pre-partied and he ended up passing out in his seat.  The co-workers ended up moving to better seats but they couldn't get him to wake up to move with them.  Eventually one of them came back, got him to wake up to move and he said when he finally stood up a bunch of the people sitting around him started clapping after they had watched him pass out, not wake up the first time around and finally show signs of life.  He laughed about it and shrugged it off.  

The fan in the article needs a better sense of humor.

Reminds me of a buddy of mine who went with some co-workers of his to an Angels game maybe 10 years ago. They pre-partied and he ended up passing out in his seat. The co-workers ended up moving to better seats but they couldn't get him to wake up to move with them. Eventually one of them came back, got him to wake up to move and he said when he finally stood up a bunch of the people sitting around him started clapping after they had watched him pass out, not wake up the first time around and finally show signs of life. He laughed about it and shrugged it off.

The fan in the article needs a better sense of humor.

I saw something similar happen about 15 years ago. When the guy got up, half his face was bright red, apparently from sleeping on it. Everyone was clapping and cheering for him, and he just had a dumbfounded look on his face. He had no clue what was going on.

I really hope whatever judge gets this case, really lays into this guy, and quickly dismisses it. Being embarrassed isn't an excuse to file suit. Be a man, shrug it off, laugh at yourself. Your life is no different after the "incident" than it was before.

That said, I'd fall asleep at a Yankees game as well.

Dudes hoping they they settle to get it off the books. Problem is the people he is suing have too much money. Either they counter sue or the defendants let it play out to where the judge dismisses it and hits this dunce with the defendants lawyer fees and court fees.

If he wins his lawsuit, think about the possibilities that some AW members could have in winning such a case.  I might consider it due to the numerous times my feeling (singular, not plural) was hurt.

Look out Chuck....