• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Three years ago today

nate

the angels have done a good job with their unis. updating, but not straying too far from the classic look, except for one brief dark period.

I agree. Thank god we haven't gone crazy like those Marlins Uni's.

Edited by Angelsfirst

I often stop and think about what it means to have Mike Trout in Anaheim. I'm dead serious.  We are really lucky to get to watch this guy play for our favorite team night in and night out.  I try very hard not to take it for granted that he's here doing incredible things.  I don't understand why the stadium isn't sold out every night and why people are flocking to the stadium to see a once-in-a-lifetime talent like Trout.  He's doing things that no one else has ever done and a lot of us take it for granted.  I think about the fans who got to watch Willie Mays day in and day out or Mickey Mantle and think - we have that same privilege right now. Parents should be taking their sons and daughters to see Mike Trout because his time in the MLB will go fast. Think about some of the great athletes who you wish you had gone to see more of when they were here. 

Edited by True Grich

I agree. Thank god we haven't gone crazy like those Marlins Uni's.

i hate to be contrary when we were getting along so famously, but i actually like the new marlin's uni's, particularly the black one. hopefully, we can still be friends.

i don't know if i've ever said it here before or not, but in my mind uniforms represent history. i want a player who dons a uniform to be instantly recognized as connected to that history. to be able to step into a photo from 50-100 years ago and be connected to those players through the timelessness that is the uniform. granted, there will be some style, material, etc. changes.

that becomes difficult for expansion teams because they don't have much history and sometimes their original uniforms were hideous. thankfully, the angels don't suffer from this problem. you can put on almost any angel uniform and step back into history if you wanted.

good for them and lucky for us.

Edited by ukyah