• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Consumer Reports: Best and worst fast-food restaurants in America

I wouldn't consider the Habit fast food.  And I was unimpressed with Chipotle.  Thought it was expensive average food.  And Jersey Mike's used to be better, but they have become more corporate/smaller portions.

Me neither. Also, Fuddrucker's was on the list for burgers. Fuddrucker's is a sit-down restaurant.

when you eat Chik-Fil-A you are consuming hate.

MMMMMMMM...Delicious delicious hate...I especially enjoy that it comes in the waffle fry shape.

Maybe the reason INO is not at the top is because most people don't think it's as good?

Whoda thunk that's how these things work.

I was in the original Portillos in Chicago one night when a big limo pulled up and Patti Labelle, who was playing the Chicago Theater came in.She was still dressed like she just came off stage. She was really friendly and took pictures with people eating and the workers..

"This was my last night in Chicago and I had to have some Portillo's before I left"

I don't think I've ever been to a Portillos. I went to an Al's Beef recently. It was good but I'm not sure Italian Beef is my cup of tea. I prefer something The Hat or Philly's Best for warm sandwiches. But I would certainly give Portillos a try.

I don't think I've ever been to a Portillos. I went to an Al's Beef recently. It was good but I'm not sure Italian Beef is my cup of tea. I prefer something The Hat or Philly's Best for warm sandwiches. But I would certainly give Portillos a try.

They have awesome dogs and polish also.

When I lived down there I would stop at the Portillos at Buena Park Mall on my way to the stadium.

Have a beef there, and get a polish to take to the game with me.

They have awesome dogs and polish also.

When I lived down there I would stop at the Portillos at Buena Park Mall on my way to the stadium.

Have a beef there, and get a polish to take to the game with me.

Ok I've been there but only had the dogs.

can't really voice an opinion on burgers. ate a couple of times at the habit but haven't been there in over three years. their vegeburger was very meh.

as for burritos, chipotle built a place right across the street from my last townhouse. they started tearing out the insides of the building they had purchased at 6 am one saturday morning. noisiest work ever done. did that for two weekends in a row. didn't create any love with me. finally went there to eat one time, ordering for me and my daughter, who was 10 at the time. asked my burrito maker to put less in the one for my kid. she had a real cheeky grin and said "sure!", then proceeded to build a burrito for my kid that about the size of a football. lousy noisy bastards, and lousy service. food wasn't that good, either. t have no interest in ever going back there.

The Hat.  It's too bad there isn't one on the west side.  When I was on the east side, that was one of the go to places.  Love their pastrami sandwiches.  

Nate what are the cross streets for that INO?

Lower Azusa and Doreen.  I think it is one of the early ones.

I grew up about a half mile to the north in Temple City on Freer and Doreen,

Being an Arcadia HS grad I also went to the one on Santa Anita and Colorado in Arcadia many times.

Edited by nate