• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The King stay the King

The mariners are currently in third place in the west, and really, not far behind the angels. They're enjoying their best season in a while, and a big part of it has been one Felix Hernandez. Despite averaging 230+ innings the past five straight seasons, while collecting a cy young along the way, he's having perhaps his best season yet.

Currently posting a career high in Ks with about 9.5/9 (which is flat out sick for a SP), and a career low in BB/9 well below 2. Averaging over 7 innings per start, and a redonkulous 0.30 HR/9. Think about that. This dude has basically given up one HR every THREE starts. Ernesto frieri calls that a good inning. Of the 17 starts he's had this season, he's given up more 2 runs in just 3 of them, and he has yet to give up more than 4 runs in a start. He is a clear front runner for cy young, and this guy has basically been the mike trout of pitchers for the past 7+ seasons.

everyone take some time, to bow your head to the greatness of the King.

The mariners are currently in third place in the west, and really, not far behind the angels. They're enjoying their best season in a while, and a big part of it has been one Felix Hernandez. Despite averaging 230+ innings the past five straight seasons, while collecting a cy young along the way, he's having perhaps his best season yet.

Currently posting a career high in Ks with about 9.5/9 (which is flat out sick for a SP), and a career low in BB/9 well below 2. Averaging over 7 innings per start, and a redonkulous 0.30 HR/9. Think about that. This dude has basically given up one HR every THREE starts. Ernesto frieri calls that a good inning. Of the 17 starts he's had this season, he's given up more 2 runs in just 3 of them, and he has yet to give up more than 4 runs in a start. He is a clear front runner for cy young, and this guy has basically been the mike trout of pitchers for the past 7+ seasons.

everyone take some time, to bow your head to the greatness of the King.

Mike Trout is hitting .386 / 2hrs / 11rbi's / 1.067ops lifetime vs the King.

Anyone who isn't the Angels can go **** themselves.

Especially teams in the AL West.

and AL East.

I don't understand this kind of thinking at all. I love my angels. I'd take a bullet for trout.

I also appreciate greatness, not matter which uniform the player is wearing. This dude has been flat out sick

I don't understand this kind of thinking at all. I love my angels. I'd take a bullet for trout.

I also appreciate greatness, not matter which uniform the player is wearing. This dude has been flat out sick

I didn't say he wasn't great. I just want him to lose because he pitches for a division rival.

The NL West has produced two of the last 3 World Series champions. Sure the Padres are in there and the up and down Rockies, but its not a pushover division either. 

Kershaw has a full K/9 higher than Felix since 09. A slight advantage in the HR/9. Their BB/9 are now about even. With a slight edge to Kershaw. Two better WAR seasons than Felix's best. Only reason Felix has a higher WAR the past 6 years is because you're using Kershaw's half season rookie year. Yes, I know he's in the NL and doesn't face the DH. That might even things up, but right now at this very moment. Give me the lefty.