• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Ducks were the better team the entire game.  Glad they got the 2 points.  Varlamov was insanely good.

Rakell had an amazing game.  So did Dupres.

Vatanen looked good other than the turnover that lead to a goal.  He has been missed.

Fun game to be at. I didn't like the fact that Sekac was being hit all game long and the Ducks didn't seem to respond until late into the 3rd.

Awesome goals by Sekac and Rakell. We have a good future with those two on a line together.

Perry, even on the gwg, looked slow. I'd bet that he will have some sort of off season knee surgery. He just isn't moving right.

I don't get to see the Ducks play very often, but loved watching Perry play. That guy is great. He has fantastic skills and anticipation of where the play is going.

I always hate the reverse cross country road trips, especially the first game. The east coast teams have a big advantage there.

What is the goalie situation with the Ducks? Is Anderson "the man"? Was that just a bad game by him?