• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Absolutely pathetic.  BB getting totally out coached.  Quinnville made the change getting Toews against Getzlaf, made all the difference.  Two years in a row the Ducks get run out of the building in game 7.

I don't get the coaching blame. I really don't. Getzlaf has been absolute shit. if he's as good as he's supposed to be it shouldn't really matter who he goes up against. He's been CRAP. Our entire D core has been crap. No fire, no passion. Just really disheartening.

Doesn't this game perfectly sum up this series? One team takes their chances, on doesn't. We let this series slip by giving up games we never should have lost in games 2 and 4. The Blackhawks are way too good a team to get away with dropping games like those two where you're way on top in OT and lose them both.

I don't get the coaching blame. I really don't. Getzlaf has been absolute shit. if he's as good as he's supposed to be it shouldn't really matter who he goes up against. He's been CRAP. Our entire D core has been crap. No fire, no passion. Just really disheartening.

And when you are crap.  And you are continued to be toted out there.  Coaching has to take some of the blame.  

Bruce has no counter move.  The only move he is making is play line 1 more.  

Cory it's like when people blames Scioscia for the bullpen woes in recent years while having no decent relievers to work with. Nearly all of them are playing like crap at the moment so what's he supposed to do as a coach? You can't match up when this many people are playing badly. There's some things I'd have done differently - Freddie wouldn't still be out there, for example - but I'm looking at guys like Getzlaf, Beauch and Maroon who've just fallen apart more than I'm looking at BB.

Edited by Oz27