• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Or you can think about it this way, The Ducks have outplayed the Hawks all 4 games and the series is still 2-2. Now what happens if the Hawks outplay the Ducks in the next game or 2? The Ducks have given themselves no room for error, even if they outplay the Hawks, they still lose.

I'd rather think about it my way.

What are you talking about? The Ducks only outplayed the Hawks overall in games 2 and 3. The Hawks completely dominated overall in 1 and 4. Each team has lost a game in which they clearly played better.

Hawks dominated the 1st period of games 1 and 4 with the Ducks carrying the play the rest of the way in those games.

Not really. The Hawks seemed in control for all of Game 1, the Ducks capitalized on every mistake the Hawks made. And outside of 37 seconds of the 3rd period the Ducks looked over matched all through regulation on Saturday.

Overmatched through regulation?

I take it you didn't actually watch the game?

As for the game tonight. I'm anxious/confident/scared/excited. I really do hope we come out and stomp on their throats. Give them absolutely no confidence heading back to Chicago. Continue to destroy their players with our hitting. Kick some ass, Ducks!

As for the game tonight. I'm anxious/confident/scared/excited. I really do hope we come out and stomp on their throats. Give them absolutely no confidence heading back to Chicago. Continue to destroy their players with our hitting. Kick some ass, Ducks!

Not bad.