• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

What a great game last night!  Pretty awesome to be one of the few Ducks fans in a sea of red.  I was very suprised at the lack of crowd noise (with the exception of the national anthem) during the game.  Both games 1 and 2 at Honda Center were much louder.  Good job Ducks fans.  Let's take game 4 tomorrow and close it out on Memorial Day!

I think we can officially say despres was the steal of the deadline.

What a move.

That fowler/despres pairing has been nails, last night especially.

What a turnaround for our D from just a few years ago.

All top 4 are 23 or under, and we still have the WHL d-man of the year in the minors.

What a job to re-build the d-corps on the fly by GMBM.

Remember, Beauch and Lindholm are being matched up against Kane and Toews most of the time.  Going to be hard to look good doing that.

I don't get why people always say "Toews and Kane" like they're Perry and Getzlaf. Toews and Kane play on separate lines. Should be "Toews and Hossa". ;)

Most Hawk fans don't even consider losing tonight to be a possibility for them. It will be fun to read their board if the Ducks manage to win BOTH games in Chicago.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1899887

LOL.  The Ducks lineup.  Perry, Perry, Perry, Perry, Perry, Perry, and Andersen.  Kesler needs to step up his game of getting under the opponents skin to catch up.

Freddie has been on another level in this series.  Sucks that goal was influenced by a ref.  Still, Ducks got dominated in that period and deserved to be down 1-0.  Gotta get the forecheck going in the second.