• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Except the Ducks got absolutely wrecked by TB and NY this year. 0-4 and none of the games were close. That's why I am OK losing this series, because if the Ducks make it past Chicago they are going to look silly in the final.

True fan

Except the Ducks got absolutely wrecked by TB and NY this year. 0-4 and none of the games were close. That's why I am OK losing this series, because if the Ducks make it past Chicago they are going to look silly in the final.

You mean like how the got wrecked by the Hawks in the regular season? I've never seen a more negative fan before. Relax dude

You mean like how the got wrecked by the Hawks in the regular season? I've never seen a more negative fan before. Relax dude

Yeah I just mentioned to him about our goal differential vs the Hawks.  Anyone who thinks we can beat the Chicago Blackhawks but not the freaking Tampa Bay Lightning, yeah pretty self explanatory.  

Well that was scary, but what a win. Beating a really good team on the road a couple of days after such a horrific loss really says a lot about the quality of this group.

I was never convinced Freddie could become an elite level goaltender, I always thought he'd be more a mid-level starter and if one of our guys turned into one of the best few goaltenders in the league it would be Gibson. But damn, what he has done so far this postseason has been outstanding. Would be awesome for him to keep it up.

As good as thatwin was  was, the amount of pressure we've been putting on ourselves from defensive zone turnovers and failing to clear (their goal today being a great example) is still quite worrying. We've still got to cut down on that if we're going to win this thing.

I saw a stat late 3rd period that showed the Ducks had 26 blocked shots to the Blackhawks 9. That is a ridiculous stat if you think about it. Imagine if even half of those 26 shots get through. Surely one or 2 get by Andersen. He's doing a fine job. I still think he has a weak spot under his blocker that hasn't been exposed consistently yet in a series. But he's done a great job protecting the net.

Beauch was the weakest D-man last night. His best days are behind him. Despres and Clayton played well last night.

What a way to respond. This team has balls. Could have easily rolled over after the 3 OT loss and dropped both games in Chicago but instead they go into the Madhouse and flat out dominate. Sloppy play from both teams in the 1st but after that it was solid. Andersen is an absolute beast. Gotta imagine its a 2 horse race now between him and Tyler Johnson for the Conn Smythe with The King getting lit up back to back. I'm so damn pumped for Saturday! I'm going to the TK watch party. Anyone else?

I wish I could but I'll have to settle for my apartment again here in MN. I would have thought Wild fans here would want the Ducks to beat the crap out of the Blackhawks but sports fans here are weird. They root for their neighbors even if they are rivals. I don't get it.

wow.

what a game.

total statement game - love it.

even the hawks fans at the bar i was watching were like "f*ck. you guys are no joke good. i have never seen a team man-handle us like this, and just shut our big guns down."

2 more to go!