• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

As a Kings fan I really want the Ducks to lose but at the same time I'm kinda hoping someone says "I agree" in response to vladdy's posts at the end of the playoffs.

I think if the Ducks win the Stanley Cup, vladdy has to post only positive things about our government in the political forum.

As a Kings fan I really want the Ducks to lose but at the same time I'm kinda hoping someone says "I agree" in response to vladdy's posts at the end of the playoffs.

I think if the Ducks win the Stanley Cup, vladdy has to post only positive things about our government in the political forum.

Hes already made like 10 idiotic posts since the playoffs started.  My favorite was "I think Ramo wins the series for Calgary"

We played the lightning waaaay back in february.

A pee-wee team could have beat us that week, we were just awful.

We are a completely different animal the second half of the season, and especially since the trade deadline.

We lost to the rangers 7-2 in march, but we also lost to the blue jackets that week.

Do you thus think we would have zero chance of beating the mighty blue jackets in a series?
What about when we got smoked by florida 6-2?
Should we just stop wasting time and crown the panthers the honorary western conference champs, because they are obviously better than the ducks. 

You don't follow hockey very much if you think the way we played in february has much relevance to the way we would play in the stanley cup finals.

I can't guarantee we would beat them, but both those teams are on level beneath the hawks.

And we are out-playing the hawks.

The lightning would pose more of a threat of the two teams in the east.

The rangers are really here because they get to play the caps every year in the playoffs.

Edited by mrwicked

Sounds like he is the Claude of the Ducks thread.

The guy that says he's a fan, but not really.

Keep the damn lead. We beat ourselves in game two, and we gave them their only goal as well. We are the better club. We need to stop gifting them goals and penalties. C'mon dammit. HOLD THE LEAD. OR ADD TO IT.