• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Outside of the first 15 minutes of the game, we were the better team. I can't really be pissed...we hit 3 posts in OT and Crawford made at least 5 incredible saves in OT. Sometimes, you just get ****ed. Freddie was incredible. If he keeps this up, Gibson is expendable for a top 6 LW. 

We got to take one in Chicago...gotta come back 2-2, at least. We have outplayed them so far, gotta continue on the road. We haven't appeared to be nervous at all this season on the road that I can really remember...including the playoffs...lets keep the poise and take game 3!

They are completely neutralizing the Hawks best players...Kane is getting looks.

The test will be to see if this remains the same when Chicago has last change of players.

Outside of the 1st 15 minutes the Ducks played a great game.  Who knows if the 1st 15 would've gone so poorly if we didn't take stupid penalties.  One of the better hockey games I have been to despite the Ducks loss.  I think the Ducks will take at least 1 in Chicago.  Hopefully they take both as I'd love to see the Ducks clinch a trip to the Stanley Cup Final in game 5 for my birthday.  

Last night was possibly the greatest sporting event I've ever personally been to. Hawks and Ducks know how to put on a show. Even after the loss I couldn't be that mad. I knew I just witnessed something truly special. Both teams just absolutely gutting it out. This is going to be a fun long series. I think we really did wear down that Chicago defense though. Idk how the hell they'll recover after this. The NHL Network guys said in the post game from what I read "Chicago might have won the battle but Anaheim could have just won the war with this game." Hope its true.

Last night was possibly the greatest sporting event I've ever personally been to. Hawks and Ducks know how to put on a show. Even after the loss I couldn't be that mad. I knew I just witnessed something truly special. Both teams just absolutely gutting it out. This is going to be a fun long series. I think we really did wear down that Chicago defense though. Idk how the hell they'll recover after this. The NHL Network guys said in the post game from what I read "Chicago might have won the battle but Anaheim could have just won the war with this game." Hope its true.

I agree with this completely.  2 full games were pretty much played last night.  The Ducks have the luxury of being able to put in a very fresh Wiz now for game 3.  On the other hand I believe each of the Blackhawks top 4 Dmen played more than 46 minutes with Keith playing damn near 50 minutes.  

Today is definitely a post game emotional hangover.

Just a hangover here.

3 over times had the game end around 1130 which meant that one extra cocktail.

With that last one winding down I thought for sure it would go past midnight. You can tell who watched the game here at the office because we all want to just sleep.

wow.

insane.

we deserved the W, after the first 8 mins or so I think we outplayed them.

we definitely were crushing them physically.

running only 4 d-men is already taking it's toll, they looked gassed out there.

but this was not going to be a sweep.

great effort from the goaltenders.

f*ck that post, was killing us all night!

a+ for effort on the head-butt goal.

Edited by mrwicked

I actually think we will be better off not getting last change and not having BB dictate the matchups.  But maybe its because I just think hes so bad that were better off letting the other coach dictate matchups so that Bruce has effectively no control over it.  

And now is as good a time as ever to get some Wiz action.  

I actually think we will be better off not getting last change and not having BB dictate the matchups.  But maybe its because I just think hes so bad that were better off letting the other coach dictate matchups so that Bruce has effectively no control over it.  

And now is as good a time as ever to get some Wiz action.  

that's what's crazy.

hawks are rolling 4 D, and we are rolling 6.

PLUS we still have an elite top pair d man we haven't even used yet.

but i dont see him sitting stoner, he has been great other than a couple stupid penalties and a couple mis-plays.

his booming shot from the point would have been VERY nice during the extra frames.

Stoner was downright terrible last night. He has a few decent moments but good lord he has absolutely no offensive presence at all. I'd love to see Wiz in there even with his mediocre play with us after the trade. He could be fully healthy now and a fresh set of legs to throw out here. If Wiz is going to get any playing time game 3 looks to be the game or else it just won't happen at all.