• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Wait, you can't head it in?

My reaction was "damn. I ain't even mad"

If it's still the same, you need to make a "hockey move" or incidental contact to score. You can't do shit like headbutt, bat it in with your glove, or kick it in.

I would have been pissed. All these posts hit and to lose like that would have been a kick to the dick.

If you are a fan of the team you should at least learn how to spell the names of the players.

Dickface, I'm sure you can tell by my post count in this thread that I'm not some diehard.

Stop being that dude that does the equivalent of when people post pics you mention something in the background trying to be cool.

Would have been nice if Getzlaf tried to play some d.

Hit a bunch of posts, just not their night. They were solid from the 2nd period on.

They're a lot better than I thought against the Hawks. They can win this series.