• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

I'm late to the party here, but how good was the Cogliano line? Freddie is rightly getting most of the plaudits but it seemed every good shift we got came from Cogliano, Thompson and Beleskey all busting their asses. I think Cogliano's play has been one of the more underrated parts of our postseason success so far, it just seems like every time out there he's doing good things in the offensive zone.

On the flip side, the turnovers were freaking horrendous. You're not going to win many when you're constantly giving the puck away like that.

The 3rd and 4th line in general were the difference aside from Freddie. The top 2 for each pretty much cancelled each other out and our 3rd and 4th were the offensive difference makers. I really loved the Thompson line with Sekac and Etem. They were pesky. Palmieri and Cogliano were great as well. Rakell seems to be quiet right now.

The 3rd and 4th line in general were the difference aside from Freddie. The top 2 for each pretty much cancelled each other out and our 3rd and 4th were the offensive difference makers. I really loved the Thompson line with Sekac and Etem. They were pesky. Palmieri and Cogliano were great as well. Rakell seems to be quiet right now.

Yeah, but that was pretty nice when he picked Shaw up in the third period and threw him to the ice.

Pretty solid article except for the part saying that even when the team is bad Hawks fans will pay high ticket prices.  The Hawks had $10 season tickets and could still barely fill half the arena a decade ago.  No city will pay good money to watch a shitty team.