• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

One down, 3 to go in this series! Andersen was a ****ing wall out there today!

The Blackhawks are basically playing with 4 D men. Rundblad and Timonen were pretty bad out there. This bodes well for the Ducks. The 3rd and 4th lines were awesome. Kesler's line shut down Toews line. Let's get game 2 on Tuesday boys!

Damn that was some game. Ducks played a shitty 1st and still came out with the lead. Cleaned it up after that aside from that stupid play by Beauch that led to the goal. Hawks controlled the game for the most part with their speed which was to be expected. Defense was solid and Freddie once again with an epic performance. Great game by the 3rd and 4th line guys. So pumped for Palms. Goal and his best game of the postseason so far. Hope his confidence continues to rise now.

Damn that was some game. Ducks played a shitty 1st and still came out with the lead. Cleaned it up after that aside from that stupid play by Beauch that led to the goal. Hawks controlled the game for the most part with their speed which was to be expected. Defense was solid and Freddie once again with an epic performance. Great game by the 3rd and 4th line guys. So pumped for Palms. Goal and his best game of the postseason so far. Hope his confidence continues to rise now.

Their D was getting tired by the third, especially with all the hitting we were doing.  I don't think they will last against us with 4 main Dmen.  Which should be good for us.

I somehow managed to stay away from technology at worked and just finished watching the recording. What a game!!! And my boy Sekac!!!! Is Alive and well! His speed is beautiful.

Just to reiterate on what everyone else is saying. Our 3rd and 4th lines just have much more depth than Chicago at the moment. It's a little surprising to see us being the physical team out there but it worked well Chicagos guys were dead by the 3rd period.

However I am by no means satisfied with this win, we played like absolute crap in the first giving the puck away constantly... In Chicago Toews and Kane capitalize on those chances. I like our depth but deep down I still think this series goes 7. If we can take Tuesday's game I believe it's over in 5 but I'm ready for a great series.