• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

What an exciting game to be at!  The whole building was just waiting for the Ducks to get the winner.  I don't think a single Ducks fan was worried when we tied the game in the third.  It was just a matter of time before getting the winner!  Chicago will be a tough tough test.  Now the playoffs truly begin!  Ducks in 7.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BENCH JACKMAN AGAINST CHICAGO. He has done nothing so far in the playoffs. The Hawks are too deep and talented, and the Ducks need to put in the better and more talented players on the 3rd and 4th line. Bench Jackman, put it Etem or Sekac.

Rant over.

Jackman only played 3 minutes in Game 5 but I do agree that he needs to go. The top 2 lines will cancel each other out imo. Going to come down to the 3rd and 4th line scoring.

All the more reason to bring Sekac in.

Oh, and my voice is still struggling after last night's game. So much fun! Hope some of you can make it out to a WCF game or two. Can't wait!

congrats on getting past calgary. you played well.

the series with chicago is going to be as tough as they come. both teams are relentless in how they attack, and both defend well.

not gonna lie, don't like either team. chicago in 7.