• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

This rounds' scheduling has been horrid. We have to wait til Friday night for game 4 while Tampa and Montreal will play games 3-4 on back to back nights? What the hell...

Tampa had to play tomorrow instead of Friday because the Nitro Circus Live was happening on Friday.

Being in Tampa for this series is awesome, the fans here are great, they really love their team.  I tried to score tickets tonight or tomorrow night but they are too expensive.

that ending tonight . . . wow. scoring the game-winning goal with one second left in the third period. incredible. 

one win away from a washington - tampa bay ECF. unbelievable.

Been looking on Stubhub.  We might.  We were going to go to the Rays game.

That was a crazy ending.  Look forward to talking about it with all the natives tomorrow.

Tickets got down to the $40 range on stubhub for yesterdays game about an hour before gametime.  If your hotel is close to the arena just buy like 30 min before game time and you should get a good deal if the market goes like yesterdays did.

Bruce Boudreau gets Ducks' attention with line changes in practice

The third line in a rigorous, battle-drill-filled practice at the Fenlands Banff Recreation Center had Tomas Fleischmann replacing Kyle Palmieri on right wing with Andrew Cogliano and Rickard Rakell.

The fourth line featured Jiri Sekac on left wing instead of Emerson Etem, alongside Nate Thompson and Tim Jackman. The top line of Patrick Maroon, Ryan Getzlaf and Corey Perry was intact, as was the trio of Ryan Kesler between Matt Beleskey and Jakob Silfverberg. The defense pairs were unchanged.

Getz and Lindholm each cost the Ducks a goal there.  Pathetic by both of them.  Now the Ducks are getting owned by the forecheck.  I have no idea why Fleish is in there and if he is, why he isn't in for Palmeiri or Jackman.  Etem has been solid and plays well against the forecheck.  Honestly though Fleish sucks.  No idea why he is in.

That kid in the audience giving Maroon the middle fingers (double barrel) after the goal was awesome. Kinda an ugly win, some ugly lines IMO, but the team kept their composure after two early goals. Now just finish the series on Sunday.

That was probably their ugliest game of the playoffs. Hoping they can close it out on Sunday and the ecf can be set by early next week. I'm hoping game one goes down on Friday cuz then I can go lol.