• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

By the way, Cory went to a movie that is going to be out in theaters for months instead of watching the game last night.  He should be shamed.

Why? I had way more fun seeing Avengers than seeing a blowout hockey game. I watched the entire game when I got home. Complete dominance. We're going to slaughter the Flames the rest of the way. A full 60 minute effort from this team. Perry already with 11 pts in 5 games! Every line contributed and even the D helped out on the score sheet. Andersen dominant yet again. This team is coming together!

Why? I had way more fun seeing Avengers than seeing a blowout hockey game. I watched the entire game when I got home. Complete dominance. We're going to slaughter the Flames the rest of the way. A full 60 minute effort from this team. Perry already with 11 pts in 5 games! Every line contributed and even the D helped out on the score sheet. Andersen dominant yet again. This team is coming together!

Playoff hockey vs a movie you could see any time.  For shame.

great win.

sad to say but it should be expected.

what i love the most is not the win, its just that we are winning when we should.

we *should* have beaten the jets, and we did.

we *should* manhandle the flames, and we did.

i just hope they keep it up.

We saw last year how much goaltender issues can hurt you in a playoff series. If we'd got sustained good play from one of the three last year it could have been so different against the Kings. To see both of theirs struggle in Game 1 was really encouraging, especially looking at how bad Jonas was. Given that's two awful games in a row there has to be a pretty good chance we don't see much more of him.

I have to agree with Nate, you could go to the movie any time. Where is your #DucksDedication? ;)

I have to agree with Nate, you could go to the movie any time. Where is your #DucksDedication? ;)

Been waiting 2 years for this movie and I bought my ticket months in advance. Wasn't missing it for anything. Especially a game 1 round 2 game where I'm more than confident we'd make easy work of this Flames team.

Been waiting 2 years for this movie and I bought my ticket months in advance. Wasn't missing it for anything. Especially a game 1 round 2 game where I'm more than confident we'd make easy work of this Flames team.

WTH.  Months in advance.  Where did you go, Arclight?  And if you went to Arclight hollywood, where was my invite!