• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

What an amazing game! Work was killer avoiding the results of this game! Coming home and watching it so late, it was hard not to wake everybody up in the house! Amazing win! Feels great to be up 3-0 after most of the "analysts" seemed to think Winnipeg would roll us. The series is not over, I would love to sweep them! Getting out of this series in 4 or 5 games will be ideal. We're gonna need some time to rest after the sheer physicality of this series. Beleskey laid some major wood down tonight. 

Kesler and Silfverberg are ****ing phenomenal together. Why did we not see them together all season long? Their chemistry together is awesome. Kesler was a monster tonight with a huge assist and a huge game tying goal! Perry with another goal too! Great to see! 

**** this is awesome!

Wow. That's all I have to say. I was at the TK watch party last night. I couldn't believe how electric it was in there. The fans are awesome! This team pisses me off and I love them at the same time. So damn frustrating hah.

It will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow.  IMO Etem was terrible last night, the fact that the Jets can match up at home makes him a liability.  They were blowing past him constantly.

Stoner also had a bad night.  The whole team needs to work on being able to clear the zone though, that shit drives me nuts.

I know Nate will disagree with me on this but I'll say it again. Getzlaf was by far the worst Duck on the ice last night. Simon started out rocky by picked it up in the 3rd and OT. Getzlaf just lazily throwing the puck up the middle when clearing. Passes not connecting to anyone. He just looked awful out there. He needs to get it going.