• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Last night was incredible. The fight this team has is insane. I just don't understand the 2nd periods. I really don't... I keep saying they can't keep it up, its going to bite them but they keep doing it. 21 seconds left in the game?! The crowd erupted. It hasn't been that loud in there in years. The fans showed up and were rocking! The Thundersticks helped that. To answer your question GB, yes, I was on a solid buzz hah. Going to the watch party tomorrow at TK. I think the game is a 630 start, TC.

did not see last night's game or even the highlights yet -- read about it in today's paper.

but that goal sure seems a lot like the Kings late goal in the Kings-Ducks playoff series last year that tied the game (I think it was game two?) and pretty much gave the Kings momentum for the rest of the series and set the tone for the playoffs......

Winnipeg Jets are actually a pretty good team not to be taken lightly.......nice for the Ducks to have a 2-0 lead here.

Vancouver- Calgary game at 7 PM this evening -- another good series.

I talked with one of the Ducks media guys last night during intermission. He said Nate isn't even skating right now. I don't think he'll be in there. I think Cogs might take the 4 C spot. He was taking some face-offs last night. Imagine Sekac checks back in at LW with Cogs and Jackman. Noeson as the healthy scratch.

Those first two games were so much fun.  The Honda Center was rockin, especially last night.  Couldn't have asked for better 3rd periods.  Hopefully there are a couple more months of that to come!

Interview of Parros from a couple weeks ago, not sure if anyone posted it or not, I thought it was pretty interesting:

http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/12612431/nhl-former-enforcer-george-parros-staying-busy-plenty-opinons