• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

First off, I want to give it up for Stoner. I was not happy he wasn't scratched but he ****in' brought it tonight! He made some great defensive plays and laid some major hits. HIs physical play is going to be needed in this series.

What a game! Such an amazing atmosphere to experience live! Perry was a monster out there tonight and Getzlaf's snipe was filthy. I loved seeing Kesler step it up in the face off circle after the first period. 

I hope we make it out of this series without any major injuries.

Stoner was at fault on the first goal giving far too much space on that goal. But from that point forward, not only did he do very well defensively, but he also did well to recover on plays where he got beat yet still made the play. Props to him. Hope he keeps it up.

I thought the Jets got to comfortable when they got the lead, huge mistake on their part. The Ducks did there thing in the 3rd, and our top line dominated. Also where was this PP all year? lol

I'm going to be a wreck at the game tomorrow. I can't wait hah. I'll be at the Tilted Kilt pregaming if anyone wants to join.

As far as the game goes, Nate is right. We pretty much dominated the last half of the game. Finally we got the bounces and Perry/Getz took over. Hope Thompson is back for game 2 though. Wags was barely noticeable out there. Etem and Jackman were solid though funny enough. Wonder if Sekac checks into the lineup tomorrow?

Having Jackman back is huge.  He was a wrecking ball out there.  So was Maroon and Beleskey.  Need Kesler to play better.

Stoner was completely lost on the first goal and he was completely lost on a couple odd man rushes that didn't turn into goals.  Despres was really bad in this game too, struggling to clear the zone and pick up his man.

Andersen gave up some huge rebounds that he needs to work on.

Still a good win and a great game.  The pace and physicality was off the charts.

Edited by nate

I thought Wagner made the most of his limited opportunities. Not from a scoring chance but he made a couple of key hits. This team has to use its size advantage against every team in this playoffs. Wear them down throughout the series.

Someone dropped Stoner after the final horn last night. He really is doing a lot of the dirty work and getting them frustrated.

Total dog act by Wheeler. If that little weiner thinks that hitting someone who isn't looking after the horn makes him tough then he's got another thing coming for him.

I actually thought that was one of our better performances in awhile. Sure we lost another second period but it was a bit of an unlucky goal and then we were pressing for the rest of it and finally made it count in the third. We really limited there chances, kept good energy and you've got to love how physical we were too. If we keep that up you have to really like our chances in this series.

I'm going to be a wreck at the game tomorrow. I can't wait hah. I'll be at the Tilted Kilt pregaming if anyone wants to join.

As far as the game goes, Nate is right. We pretty much dominated the last half of the game. Finally we got the bounces and Perry/Getz took over. Hope Thompson is back for game 2 though. Wags was barely noticeable out there. Etem and Jackman were solid though funny enough. Wonder if Sekac checks into the lineup tomorrow?

Make sure you get to the Kilt really early...got there at 5:15 yesterday and it was packed, went to Danny K's instead.