• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Honestly rooting for the Ducks but Winnipeg plays playoff hockey year round. Not sure the Ducks are built to beat a team like Winnipeg just yet.

Why am I rooting for the Ducks? Well... I had Jets seasons tickets since their return 4 years ago and after last season I looked at the roster and figured these bums weren't making the playoffs anytime soon. Go figure here they are a year later. I bought those tickets strictly to make money off them. The novelty began to wear off at the start of year 3 and I just figured it wasn't worth it to hold on to them any longer, I eff'd up... Things are selling for a fortune right now.

First off, I want to give it up for Stoner. I was not happy he wasn't scratched but he ****in' brought it tonight! He made some great defensive plays and laid some major hits. HIs physical play is going to be needed in this series.

What a game! Such an amazing atmosphere to experience live! Perry was a monster out there tonight and Getzlaf's snipe was filthy. I loved seeing Kesler step it up in the face off circle after the first period. 

I hope we make it out of this series without any major injuries.

That makes no sense. If the right call was made at the time, the penalty doesn't happen. So why should the Ducks be penalized for the refs mistake?

My guess is, it would give free reign for someone to commit penalties, including Match penalties, without repercussion.