• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Because I keep spending money when our wedding is a little over 4 months away lol. 

Question...does the metrolink parking lot @ Angels stadium serve as a park and ride? If I'm meeting my father for the game on Thursday, can I park there and go with him over to the stadium? If it doesn't serve as a Park and Ride, where is the closest P&R to Honda?

Stoner in 67 games with the Ducks -2

Wiz in 13 games with the Ducks -3

I know we had this argument on Twitter but Wiz has been horrific with the Ducks.  I don't mind him being scratched, either way the Ducks are ****ed for that pairing.  Vatanen is going to have to be a real one man show.

been away from the NHL and hockey threads for a while (since the loss to Calgary that was after that terrible loss to Edmonton. Yes, Edmonton).

but wanted to drop in over here and wish the Ducks and their fans success in the playoffs........

I'm not one of those who because I'm a die-hard LA Kings fan, roots against the Ducks just because we're not in the playoffs.

Success by the Ducks in the playoffs is good for S. Cal (in fact, all of California) hockey.

Good luck to you guys.........

thanks.  sort of tough to watch the Cup playoffs (without the Kings being part of it all) but GEEZ -- but just watching the Vancouver-Calgary game tonight and the Blackhawks win over Nashville in double OT tonight to me is just a reminder why the Stanley Cup playoffs are just so much fun to watch and may be the best of all playoffs in pro sports..........just love this stuff -- and that's even without my team being part of it.........

can't understand folks who think watching hockey on TV is boring -- and know a lot of folks who say just that -- IMO they're missing out.

I'll be there tonight as well, I don't think there will be all that many Jets fans there as they would've had to make travel plans pretty quickly for the game tonight.  Hopefully the Ducks can get a W and start the series off on the right foot!