• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Solid game last night. Can't really put much stock into a game against them though. Perry's goal was epic! The hands to be able to knock the puck down with the stick and then go top shelf. Amazing. Finished the season 6-0 at Honda Center. Hoping to carry that on to a long post season run.

Solid game last night. Can't really put much stock into a game against them though. Perry's goal was epic! The hands to be able to knock the puck down with the stick and then go top shelf. Amazing. Finished the season 6-0 at Honda Center. Hoping to carry that on to a long post season run.

Didn't do the mini plan this year?

Didn't do the mini plan this year?

I waited too long hah. Aside from Teemu night, I was able to get tickets below face value for every game I went to. Surprisingly, I didn't make my way down there much this season. Saved my money for the playoffs I guess hah.

I waited too long hah. Aside from Teemu night, I was able to get tickets below face value for every game I went to. Surprisingly, I didn't make my way down there much this season. Saved my money for the playoffs I guess hah.

That's good if it doesn't include two Edmonton, two Arizona and one Eastern cellar dweller games. 

That's good if it doesn't include two Edmonton, two Arizona and one Eastern cellar dweller games. 

Did Opening night, STL, LAK, BOS, Teemu Night, and last night. All below face aside from Teemu like I mentioned. I'm sure if I went to see Pitt or MTL or Chicago I would have ended up paying a bit more.

Ducks are getting so much shit online about that mean tweets segment. All of them were written by the Ducks employees and the Kesler one actually stolen from JKL. Serves them right. Its social media night. Post the real stuff to encourage more fan participation online.

Ducks are getting so much shit online about that mean tweets segment. All of them were written by the Ducks employees and the Kesler one actually stolen from JKL. Serves them right. Its social media night. Post the real stuff to encourage more fan participation online.

People don't have anything better to do than blast a stupid mean tweets knockoff?

Kesler will probably sit for the 2nd straight game.

Gibson going tonight. Uhhhhh settle on a starter already, BB.

Stefan Noessen will make his NHL debut tonight on the 4th line centered by Wags, opposite of Etem.

Stoked to see Noessen play tonight!  He has had some bad luck with injuries the last 2 years, time to see what he's got!

Did Opening night, STL, LAK, BOS, Teemu Night, and last night. All below face aside from Teemu like I mentioned. I'm sure if I went to see Pitt or MTL or Chicago I would have ended up paying a bit more.

Good for you. That's hard to do if you don't live near the stadium where you can catch last minute ticket drops.

Just noticed: 107 points with only a +13 diff?

How is that possible?

When we lose.  We lose like the Titanic hit an iceburg.  We lose like the Hindenburg coming in for a landing.  We lose like the Angels vs Royals in the playoffs.  too soon?