• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

The Pacific and Central division winners each play the WC1 and WC2 no matter what happens. Whichever division winner with more points plays WC2 and then the other gets WC1. 2nd and 3rd place in each division face each other as well no matter what happens. So even if Minnesota and Winnipeg finish with more points than Vancouver and LA/Calgary, we still play the WC team.

I thought that was the best game the Ducks have played in awhile. That 2nd period was, solid, as well. When the refs put you down a man consistently, you're going to end up getting burned. 

Perry is white hot right now. I hope it continues. Getzlaf, too. Its nice to see production from that top line. Beautiful snipe by Getz to win the game. Freddie looked solid, IMO, too. That was reassuring. I hope BB plays him Saturday, too. 

Great game.  Watched most of it at Santa Anita.  <============degenerate

So, at Santa Anita, one of the dudes that works there in one of the extra pay sections, saw me watching the game.  Guy knew I was an Angels fan, because duh I sport the hat all the time.  But I said yeah, of course I was a duck fan.  

Showed me his new tattoo.  Wrist tatoo of vintage shield Ducks.   I knew this cat and recommended him to AW.com a while ago, not sure if he joined, but back in the day, he pulled up his sleeve, and showed me his A gold, CA, and old time a halo.  

Luckily since I am horrible with names, he told me an easy one.  Albert.  

Man I'm drunk.  But was cool that he got the old time shield inked on him. 

So, at Santa Anita, one of the dudes that works there in one of the extra pay sections, saw me watching the game.  Guy knew I was an Angels fan, because duh I sport the hat all the time.  But I said yeah, of course I was a duck fan.  

Showed me his new tattoo.  Wrist tatoo of vintage shield Ducks.   I knew this cat and recommended him to AW.com a while ago, not sure if he joined, but back in the day, he pulled up his sleeve, and showed me his A gold, CA, and old time a halo.  

Is he fat? Cause we could use a guy like that around here. Too many of the colorful people have left.

This is an awesome drunk post

A W is a W. Freddie and Gibby were amazing the last 3 games. Gibby made some amazing saves against NJ. 

With that said, Freddie looked totally in control and confident the two starts against Boston and NYI. I would like to see him finish the season out. It contradicts how I felt a week or so ago, but he looked so damn confident. 

I guess it's a good problem to have, with the two goalies playing so well down the stretch. I just hope BB picks the right one to start the playoffs.

Also, the Wild are ruining my chances of seeing a first round matchup between the Ducks and Wild. Hopefully we are on a collision course to a Western Conference final. Wild would have to get by Nash though. Would be tough.