• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

I have no idea who we're going with come game 1. Its gonna be another interesting goalie controversy. I think Freddie is the better choice but with his recent game play I can see why Gibby would get the nod. Defense needs to help out though and we need to get the PP in line. ****ing hideous.

I have no idea who we're going with come game 1. Its gonna be another interesting goalie controversy. I think Freddie is the better choice but with his recent game play I can see why Gibby would get the nod. Defense needs to help out though and we need to get the PP in line. ****ing hideous.

I am wondering why they went from every other game, to like 4 games in a row with the goalies.  Every other game, at least the goalies know.  And with the quality of both, they probably would deal with it.  But this 4 games on, then off however many.  Talk about throwing both goalies off their games.  

It's like Bruce thinks that shuffling lines should extend to goalies too.  

Andersen has not looked impressive since returning from injury. Gibson is young and streaky, but he was riding a nice hot streak before it was thrown of by BB wanting to get Andersen back into action. I have no issues with that either, Andersen was the man for most of the season. However right now, I feel like Gibson is the more confident goalie. The last time he was given a day off, he came back and looked so-so but proceeded to turn it on. I honestly didn't expect much from him last night coming into replace Freddie. 

I would like to see BB pick one from here on out and roll with him. Let whoever he picks develop their confidence and get into a good streak here. Right now, I feel more comfortable with Gibson. He lets off fat rebounds, but I feel he is more athletic and has shown the ability to be a brick wall when he's feeling it. 

Andersen has not looked impressive since returning from injury. 

While I don't want to write him off yet.  But anyone getting the deja vu of Hiller?  Hiller got that concussion and vertigo, and was never the same goalie again.  I'm wondering if Anderson got a severe concussion, and he's still feeling the effects.  Which is why his starts are very sporatic.

Boll will have a hearing in person for his hit on Maroon.  Means 5+ game suspension a possibility.

It was a BS hit and Maroon was obviously concussed.

Ducks were stupid after that hit though and were just playing to hit instead of playing to score.

Am I the only one who doesn't think they played that bad last night? They flat out dominated the first and third periods. Admittedly, they have to clean up their play in the second. I'm still fuming at how bad some of the calls were last night.

Yeah, that was half the team though to be honest.

Lindholm has actually been solid.  He is one of the few guys on the team that doesn't ever seem to have down games.  He is not the greatest D man but consistent.