• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Finaly going to my first Ducks game of the season tonight. Been wanting to go all season, Hard to muster up the energy to drive up to Anaheim from Carlsbad during rush hour when I do it 30-35 times during baseball season. The offseason I need a big break from doing that.

Co-Worker is a Kings fan but had some personal stuff come up, free tickets to me! Now if only I had Ducks stuff to wear.

I'm planning on hitting up Noble and walking from there, seems to be a shorter walk than from Noble to Angel Stadium, if not damn near the same.

Kings are making the playoffs. Idk how people are still holding out hope for that lol. They'll probably end up with the 2 seed in the Pacific honestly. We'll see them in the 2nd round. As for the game, damn! Yet another classic between these two. Can't wait to see 7 more of these next month.

Can't believe we let them off the hook with a point.  That sucked.

As for the Queens.  They are the biggest bitches in hockey.  So many players throwing little baby temper tantrums.  Hope we can kick their asses in the playoffs this year if we face them.