• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Let's just hope it's an adjustment period.  Only Sekac looks like he's really in tune with his line, which might be the best on the Ducks right now.  It sure has brought out the potential of Etem.  But it just seems like the rest haven't fully gelled with how they play on the Ducks.

I have been trying to wait until the team is healthy to criticize BB but it is hard. His lines are perplexing and changes them every period.

I just saw Sekac might be on the fourth line for todays game with Cogliano and Thompson. Really? Sekac has some good offensive skill set and 7 and 44 has none. Just another weird line.

Hopefully tonight is the start of the rebirth of the twins line. They were great with Bels earlier this year. Hope they get hot again.

Gibby in net. I hope he has a chip on his shoulder. I'm happy to see him play. I'll be at his end of the arena for 2 periods.

All of the hockey "sabr" stats have shown Sekac as the best overall player on the team recently. Incredibly stupid for Bruce to shuffle him down to the damn 4th line. Put him with Palms and Kesler. That line would do crazy damage.

One could argue we got outplayed tonight. Fun place to watch a hockey game though. The arena is top notch and the fans are passionate. That place was jam packed. Ducks have won 6 in a row at the X. I've been there for the past 4.

Forgot to add this from my experience at the Ducks game here in MN. Met many Ducks fans that were not from California. They were all from Iowa, Wisconsin and MN. They're reason for picking the Ducks as their favorite team? They just liked them. It's kind of cool to see that the Ducks are picking up fans from other parts of the country just because they are a likeable team.

Has Gibby taken over as the #1?

The game started with Beleskey on the top line but finished with him on Kesler's line. Maroon ended up finishing with the twins. Pat isn't the most talented player or fastest skater, but on this team, he just plays the best with them and they seem to have good chemistry with him. 

Sekac needs to be playing more than just 4th line minutes. He creates so many chances is wins so many puck battles. He creates momentum and we need that. 

Edited by Angels_Make_Me_Drink