• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Would love to keep both Freddy and Gibbie around for a while.  Always nice to have a dominant goaltender ready in case of injury.  Not to mention, the amount of rest both of them could get from a platoon.  

I agree...no need to trade either one of them for a couple years since they will be cheap.  We would need to receive a top 10 Dman in the game or a really highly rated Dman prospect to even think about moving one of them IMO.  

I agree...no need to trade either one of them for a couple years since they will be cheap.  We would need to receive a top 10 Dman in the game or a really highly rated Dman prospect to even think about moving one of them IMO.  

Yea I don't agree with that. Would it be nice to have both? Yea but the Ducks are better off using an asset to trade for a need.

Goalies notoriously don't get great value in trades. Also, they're both young and cheap. The Ducks are a budget team, so they'd have to add another contract (probably more expensive than an ELC) and then have another contract on top of that. Plus they just added 5.5 M with Wiz. They don't have the financial flexibility of teams like Toronto or even the Kings.

Yea I don't agree with that. Would it be nice to have both? Yea but the Ducks are better off using an asset to trade for a need.

Yeah, no. You keep both until you have to trade them (aka when they both are demanding a starter's salary). This is a big decision, you don't rush it.

Frustrating loss. I think I counted 3 wide open nets missed in the 1st period...

The Canucks were much more physical than us tonight. They were hitting the shit out of the Ducks through the first two and the Ducks didn't answer with anything. Very frustrating. 

EDIT: And another thing, stop jumbling the lines. Keep Fleisch-Kes-Silf and keep Sekac-Rakell-Etem. I know Perry and Getzlaf seem to be struggling, but Palmieri isn't doing shit on that top line. Either take him off of it when Beleskey returns or figure something else out, but Palmieri on that top line is not cutting it. If you are going to keep jumbling the lines, put Sekac up there with the twins and see how that works. 

Edited by Angels_Make_Me_Drink

I'm okay with a few Ls like last night and tomorrow in Calgary. Keep LA out of the playoffs hah.

Ducks played a solid game. Definitely enough to win but came up short on some wide open shots and just couldn't solve Lack. Refs didn't help much with their lack of calls but still not a terrible loss.

I didn't mind losing this game cause of the Kings but to get flat out embarrassed like that isn't good. This team needs to grow a pair. First 3 game losing streak in regulation of the season. Wiz hasn't looked good defensively either. He needs to be paired with someone else. Stoner is just a bad pairing partner.

They scored two early goals and then mailed it in defensively. Horrible puck control in the defensive zone.

The Kesler line allowed the first two goals of the game, I believe. Why on Earth change the shutdown line of Cogs-Kes-Silf? Every game there are different lines. It's maddening. Isn't this the time of year to secure your lines, not experiment?

BB needs to stop switching it up so much. I don't get why he broke up the shut down line as well as the Rakell, Sekac, Etem line.

If he, BB, doesn't get his shit together I think it's time for a change. I wasn't a fan of the extension they have him last offseason in the first place.

That Babcock rumor won't go away, and I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but that would be an insanely good fit. I guess that's obvious when talking about one of the best coaches in hockey.