• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Still hard to decide which goal was better. Kesler or Silfy's. Huge win. All the new guys making their presence known. Can't wait till Wiz joins in on the action.

Stoner looked crazy good in the 1st. He was shooting the puck at will. He has the confidence going right now. Odd man out in a few weeks once Vats is back though.

Yah, iirc at the beginning of the season, the Kings' hosted the teams 1st and we had the back end.

Vat and Bels skated today. According to Eric Stephens' twitter, Bels has hope to be back on the next homestand and Vat is at least 2-3 weeks away, still.

Gibby will get the start tonight. 

DSP will be on Montreal's 3rd line. Over on HFboards, there was a tweet with a quote from Montreal's coach...he's already called DSP out of shape. 

Gibson was a beast tonight. That is the most confident in net he's looked all season--and that is saying a lot with how he finished off that tail end of 9 in a row.

This is a good problem to have. Freddie and Gibby...

I'm glad Getz is okay...that looked bad.

Loving Sekac...dude wins so many puck battles and creates so many scoring opportunities. That 3rd line is our best offensive line right now. 

Great game last night.  Gibson man... he did this last year before faltering a bit in the playoffs.  Hopefully he can use that experience this year.  He was so amazing.

Sekac looks great out there and Kesler has really stepped up his game lately as well.

Is that something that comes with experience, controlling rebounds? Or is it a flaw in his style ?

In a year or two, what kind of player could Freddie net us in a trade? Gibby seems to be the goalie of the future.

And how about some Josh Manson praise. He made a huge defensive play last night when Stoner activated, diving in front of the puck to stop a break away. He's laid some wood the last few games too. He has been exceptional since being recalled.

Edited by Angels_Make_Me_Drink

For a guy that doesn't get a lot of future talk, I like Manson a lot. I think going forward, it's going to be tough to keep him out of the six spots. I see a trade for one of our D guys coming (We have to have a spot for that HOF caliber d-man BM is going to get in the next year or two)

Is that something that comes with experience, controlling rebounds? Or is it a flaw in his style ?

In a year or two, what kind of player could Freddie net us in a trade? Gibby seems to be the goalie of the future.

And how about some Josh Manson praise. He made a huge defensive play last night when Stoner activated, diving in front of the puck to stop a break away. He's laid some wood the last few games too. He has been exceptional since being recalled.

Gibson was always penciled in as the franchise goalie.

They knew Anderson was good, but his "fastest in history to 50 wins" level of success came out of nowhere AFAIK.

Great problem to have.

And yeah, will be a massive trade chip if they decide to send him packing.