• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

On the challenge of getting younger and better at the same time

As a GM, you’re always cognizant of the future, and you’re looking at today. And you’re thinking, How can I make our hockey club better today, but keep my eye on the future? We got a little lucky today. I’m going to be honest. We’ll take it. That’s how we operate here. We accumulated bullets and assets over the last bunch of years, and now, since the last draft, we’ve spent on this hockey team. We’ve tried to give this team every chance to be successful. We’ve given a bunch here, too. It’s my job to look at both ends of it, now and the future.

What lines would you guys like to see when we are healthy?

Sekac-Getz-Perry

Cogs-Kes-Silf

Fleischmann-Rakell-Palms

Beleskey-Thompson-Maroon

I want to see Sekac more on that top line. So far he has 2 assists with us, including a beauty to Perry against Dallas. Habs' fans on HFboards were livid that they traded him and talked about his skill...I think playing with the top line will utilize that skill completely.

No reason to mess with Kesler's line right now. It may not be producing much offensively, but it is a shutdown line.

I don't think Simon and Sami get paired together. 2 young guys. Bruce likes to have the young/vet combo.

I could see Wiz and Simon together. Let them mesh right from the start. Keep Vats with Fowler and Hampus with Beauch. Jesus, did I just put 23 year old Cam Fowler as a "vet" Man time flies.

I could be losing my mind, but I don't remember them playing together this year.  When Lovejoy hurt himself, didn't Manson come up and play with Fowler?

The only link that I could find with somewhat decent pairings info was this one:

http://leftwinglock.com/players/index.php?teamid=ANA&playerid=8475764

Scroll down a bit and you can see his most common pairings.

Chicago Blackhawks 11/2 Anaheim Ducks 7/1 Nashville Predators 9/1 Pittsburgh Penguins 10/1 St. Louis Blues 10/1 Montreal Canadiens 12/1 New York Islanders 12/1 Tampa Bay Lightning 12/1 Boston Bruins 14/1 Detroit Red Wings 14/1 New York Rangers 14/1 Los Angeles Kings 16/1 San Jose Sharks 18/1 Minnesota Wild 20/1 Washington Capitals 25/1 Vancouver Canucks 33/1 Winnipeg Jets 33/1 Calgary Flames 50/1 Dallas Stars 75/1 Colorado Avalanche 100/1 Florida Panthers 200/1 Philadelphia Flyers 300/1 Columbus Blue Jackets 500/1 New Jersey Devils 500/1 Ottawa Senators 500/1 Toronto Maple Leafs 500/1

nice.

Wiz not expected to be available until next week.  When I originally read about his injury I thought he was just banged up but would be immediately available.  Sucks that we have to wait a week to see him!