• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Sekac looked really good. Liking what we got out of him. Aside from him and Gibby, this team was shit. We're going to get ass****ed by the Kings on Friday.

IDK.  Last night game just seemed like one of those where the puck just wasn't going in.  We had so many wide open shots that the goalie miraculously blocked.  The first goal that they made was a fluke, 2 feet wide of the goal, hits the player and goes in.  

So I'll be cautiously optimistic.  Until I start yelling at the tv on Friday.  

Has BB always jumbled his lines this much? i liked what I saw from Sekac--he set Kesler up twice for great opportunities from what I can recall.

I would like to see less line movement.

Maroon Getz Perry

Sekac Kesler Palmieri

When Beleskey gets back, maybe switch it up. Early in the season, Beleskey - Kesler - Palm had great chemistry.

Any update on Belesky? I know Sami did some light skating yesterday.

I'd prefer to rest Getz/Perry tomorrow.  The Kings are gonna roll anyway, mine as well rest up.  Definitely not attending this one as I think it'll be like the Tampa game.  

No way. I'd prefer the Ducks to do everything possible to keep the Kings out of the playoffs or at least #2 wildcard so they play in the Central bracket

Hope_Smoke ‏@Hope_Smoke 5m5 minutes ago

Dreger "if things don't go well there [Anaheim] there's the potential for a change in Ana. That's what Babcock is looking for

I'm not on Twitter so I just copied this from another forum. If that's true, then the Ducks should jump all over it. Would LOVE to have Babcock back.

Ya, I would take that rumor with a big grain of salt. That being said, I would lovvvve to have Babcock back as the head coach. I could hope that rumor have some legs, but the Ducks just signed BB for an extension last year. I have been a fan of BB as the coach, but I am starting have some doubts. A new lineup every game. They just traded for a LW, and his already being penciled in to play as RW for tonight's game?