• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

From what I've read Sekera, Michalek, Franson, Phaneuf (more speculation than anything), and Petry, among others of course.

Sekera would be a great addition as would Michalek. Both are rentals, which the Ducks usually avoid. I think they should take a run at one of those two and then look for a LW who could play with the twins.

I'd like to see Maroon spend the summer with the guy who worked with Beleskey.

As far as the playoff question... won't really care or have a guess if the Ducks aren't there. 

Regarding Halobob's prediction that it will be the Ducks... I have no clue at this point what kind of a team will show up at the playoffs. This team is BM's big guess as to what will take the Ducks past an LA team that probably won't even be there this year. It should be interesting.

Edited by deepdrive