• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

He burned his bridges when he bailed after the SC finals loss.

He publicly declared the team will be back in it the next season, with him leading the way.

Then he turned around and took pennies on the dollar to go play in Colorado. It was a move to try and get a bigger contract the following year under the old CBA because it was beneath the league average, so he could be an unrestricted free agent.

The Ducks will never raise Kariya's sweater to the rafters.

I think of it differently.  I think Paul was extremely hurt they traded Teemu to the Sharks.  

Read this article.  

HOCKEY; The Avalanche Signs Kariya and Selanne

If Kariya is villified for going to the Avalanche, then shouldn't Selanne for also deciding that it was the best place for both of them?  While Selanne eventually came back to the Ducks.  I have a feeling that Disney is the one that turned on both Selanne and Kariya, and while Kariya is the villain.  It's actually the Disney Ducks that should shoulder most of the blame.  

I think of it differently. I think Paul was extremely hurt they traded Teemu to the Sharks.

Read this article.

HOCKEY; The Avalanche Signs Kariya and Selanne

If Kariya is villified for going to the Avalanche, then shouldn't Selanne for also deciding that it was the best place for both of them? While Selanne eventually came back to the Ducks. I have a feeling that Disney is the one that turned on both Selanne and Kariya, and while Kariya is the villain. It's actually the Disney Ducks that should shoulder most of the blame.

Ya I never understood why anaheim traded him to one of their instate rivals then he plays for Colorado then comes back and is a god in the city. Great guy from all that I hear though and obviously was a great player

So last night I went to bed after the second period.  Recorded the third... holy shit what an ending.  That third period, OT and shootout was amazing and so exciting.  Rakell had an amazing game and I love that he used Teemu's move to score on the shootout.

He burned his bridges when he bailed after the SC finals loss.

He publicly declared the team will be back in it the next season, with him leading the way.

Then he turned around and took pennies on the dollar to go play in Colorado. It was a move to try and get a bigger contract the following year under the old CBA because it was beneath the league average, so he could be an unrestricted free agent.

The Ducks will never raise Kariya's sweater to the rafters.

i was just going to say he left under bad conditions and didn't have enough longevity in anaheim, but wicked's answer is better.

kariya and selanne were an awful lot of fun to watch together. it's too bad he wasn't on the cup winning team.

For some reason I can't get the Ducks broadcast tonight only the Toronto one.  The Toronto broadcasters are drooling all over the Ducks.  They are doing nothing but complimenting the players and every replay is showing what the Ducks are doing and how smart the players are.  Kinda cool.

My brother and I had a great time! The game lived up to all the hype I've heard. Awesome to see Perry get going, even better it was a Hat Trick. Swear to God, I told my brother that Perry was going to get a hat trick tonight! I can't wait to go back next month and see them play the Caps. I will definitely make it to a playoff game.

After Kesler took that penalty, he stayed down on the ice for about 2-3 seconds. It was a bit nerve wrecking. Reading that he was checking his knee in the penalty box...I hope its just a bruise.

Same goes for the hit Perry took late in the 3rd. He looked pretty shook up after taking it. Hope it was just a hard hit, nothing more. I think this hat trick is going to get him going.

I liked BB scratching Beleskey. I think that move is going to light a fire under the forwards. It was nice to just get a lead and continue to build on it. I hope this game is a spark for the team.

Also, the power play has been much better recently. 4 for 10 in the last 3 games and 9/9 defending. 

Edited by Angels_Make_Me_Drink