• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

The Getz-Bourque-Perry goal was nice. Hopefully that goal will jumpstart Perry and hopefully Bourque can stick with that line. 

It is interesting cause usually BB puts someone on that line that is a big bruising forechecker type like Maroon, DSP or Beleskey.  Bourque is a slick skating type.  Seems to work out though.

It is interesting cause usually BB puts someone on that line that is a big bruising forechecker type like Maroon, DSP or Beleskey. Bourque is a slick skating type. Seems to work out though.

I hope it works, they seem to have good chemistry with Bourque. Right before Perry got hurt, BB was rolling that line out there and Rene had great chances to score from Getz.

Woohoo! Just purchased tickets for the Sunday Feb. 15 game against the Capitals off of Stub Hub. Had $150 in gift cards for them. Section 218. 

I also forgot that I have tickets to the game next Wednesday against Toronto. I got those through the Mercury car insurance promo. Nose bleeds, but what the hell, that'll be my first live hockey game!

AMMD, That's awesome dude! You'll enjoy the Toronto game. I actually really enjoy the upper view seats. Lets you see the play develop much better. Its not that high up in comparison to baseball games. You're still right in the action.

So the only way to get tickets to Sunday's game is if you get a mini plan?

I'd like to go, but the ticket prices on StubHub are starting at $120.

It's Teemu night.  I'm surprised you can get them with the mini plan, and not season tix. And $120 might be cheap for that game.

**** Teemu Night. I'm not paying that much. Tickets were like $90 back in October. Figured I'd wait and see if they went down. Guess not hah. I'll be watching from my couch with arguably a better view.

Can't beat being there though.

Beleskey and the Ducks have had preliminary contract extension negotiations. 

Some work is being done on that front. Beleskey’s agent, Murray Kuntz, said the two sides have begun preliminary discussions on a contract extension. “Hopefully we can find a deal that makes sense for both the Ducks and for Matt,” Kuntz told the Register.

Beleskey, 26, is making $1.4 million this season on an expiring deal and is easily in line for a raise. Just how big of a raise will be what the Ducks and his agent will haggle over. Ducks GM Bob Murray would not comment on their negotiations.

http://www.ocregister.com/ducks/anaheim-647082-stay-want.html

What a name for his agent...

One thing that is cool is players love playing for the Ducks.  So nice that these guys aren't using their performance to GTFO to another team, they are all so willing to extend.  Kesler already said he wants to stay.

The BB hire has been so great, Ducks really got lucky with him.

One thing that is cool is players love playing for the Ducks.  So nice that these guys aren't using their performance to GTFO to another team, they are all so willing to extend.  Kesler already said he wants to stay.

The BB hire has been so great, Ducks really got lucky with him.

I think you can thank Getzlaf and Perry for that.  Teams were lining up to throw money at them if they became FA's.  But it was a huge coupe and statement that they both stayed.  I think ownership and management has a lot to do with a positive environment in the OC.  Weather doesn't hurt either.  

Picked up my Teemu Night ticket. $96 bucks. Not too shabby.

Ducks getting outworked so far tonight against the Rangers. A couple of decent chances but overall the period went to NYR. Bryz looks sharp though!

The wheels will eventually come off for Bryz. They always do