• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Missed the last 2 games, was in Vegas for the weekend.  What a shot there by Palms, unreal!  It's amazing that with the injuries and lack of secondary scoring that the Ducks keep winning games.  Imagine how good they will be when they are healthy and playing their best hockey!

This is hands down the worst penalty call I've seen in years.

Feel bad for Beleskey....He should've got his 14th of the season.

http://youtu.be/lA0xqpxJiAA

wondering what the ref saw on that phantom call on belesky. that was beyond horrible.

Your both idoits! Using your Jedi powers to knock over the goalie with the force will get you called every time. Seriously though it should be like the NFL where every scoring play can be reviewed. Imagine if that happened during the playoffs in a game that actually mattered.

The call was actually interference on Beleskey. That little push off/ "cross check" was called by the back side referee, e.g. The ref farthest from the play. It was an abortion of a call.

Yeah, had just look it up because it was just so terrible a call. The crosscheck against Pardy. Of course it should had been blown dead two passes before the puck went in; in this case giving the impression they only called it when the puck went into the net. Let alone the fact that shoves like that never get called. 

Yeah, had just look it up because it was just so terrible a call. The crosscheck against Pardy. Of course it should had been blown dead two passes before the puck went in; in this case giving the impression they only called it when the puck went into the net. Let alone the fact that shoves like that never get called. 

Yup, I've seen goalies give harder cross-checks than that love tap.

I would love the NHL to implement a coach's challenge for these type of situations....I can't imagine the sh*t storm if this happened in the playoffs, and cost a team a victory.

Edited by DB24

Borque looked so pissed off on that open netter. Kinda funny actually. He'll get in the swing. Love his forecheck right now though. Reminds me of Winnik.

Huge news on the D front. Manson sent to AHL. Heatley activated and Lovejoy could play by Saturday!