• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Funny part about that QM, we're playing like crap right now and still managing to hold the top spot in the West. Once this team truly gets clicking, watch out!

I wonder how much the mumps had to do with this teams recent issues.  While only 3 got the mumps.  I would think the entire teams immune system has been fighting off the infection.  

You think Kessler has been the biggest difference between this year and last?

Kesler has been beast. He makes whoever is on his line better. That and more possession with his faceoff win percentage. He and Vatanen kicking ass in the PP have been the two highlights for me so far. Beleskey and Perry's hot starts too.

Poor Justin, should have been a standup guy and signed with the Ducks. He was foolish to listen to Gretsky's bad advice.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/27/report-justin-schultz-to-be-healthy-scratch-versus-preds/

And, Is Chicago the new Detroit in the Western Conference. Hockey's biggest downfall is the biased officiating for a few select teams.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/27/roy-they-got-away-with-things-we-could-not/

Kesler has been beast. He makes whoever is on his line better. That and more possession with his faceoff win percentage. He and Vatanen kicking ass in the PP have been the two highlights for me so far. Beleskey and Perry's hot starts too.

Yeah Palmieri has been killing it lately too.  

Would you guys say hockey can be as much of a crapshoot as MLB?  It seems like we have the most talent in the league this year just based on how many guys are contributing.  Seems like this year we can match up with teams like the Kings better because of the addition of Kesler and how much the young guys are improving.

When your at the game, go to the team store and try one on - better than guessing.

That is what I want to do, but my fiancé is looking to pick one up for me this weekend with all the black friday deals. Unfortunately, there are no stores in my area that have hockey jerseys. I've done a lot of research, I think an XL is the way to go..

The Anaheim Ducks' blue line was dealt a significant blow Sunday as the squad lost both Francois Beauchemin and Clayton Stoner. Beauchemin is out four to six weeks after suffering a broken finger, while Stoner is the latest Duck to catch the mumps, which leaves an uncertain timeline for his return.

In response, the Ducks also announced that the club has acquired veteran blueliner Eric Brewer from the Tampa Bay Lightning for a third-round pick in the 2015 NHL Entry Draft.

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/24847064/ducks-acquire-eric-brewer-after-beauchemin-stoner-sidelined

Yeah Palmieri has been killing it lately too.  

Would you guys say hockey can be as much of a crapshoot as MLB?  It seems like we have the most talent in the league this year just based on how many guys are contributing.  Seems like this year we can match up with teams like the Kings better because of the addition of Kesler and how much the young guys are improving.

NHL Playoffs aren't a crapshoot imo. The better teams usually end up prevailing. Some teams are built for the long haul and know when to turn it on when needed.

That is what I want to do, but my fiancé is looking to pick one up for me this weekend with all the black friday deals. Unfortunately, there are no stores in my area that have hockey jerseys. I've done a lot of research, I think an XL is the way to go..

One thing to remember with hockey jerseys.  Especially if you go to the games, you usually are layered underneath.  So even if it's too large it doesn't matter.  Just make sure it's not too small.

This might help also.

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/jersey-sizingchart.html

Maybe not.  lol.  But at least you will have an idea.