• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

More ups and downs for the Ducks, but they still manage to go 3-1 against playoff caliber teams on the road.

Plus, it's not like everyone's playing at the top of their game. Things look good for the season barring too many key injuries.

Early on, it's looking like we're equivalent to last years offense with the potential to be better on defense.  Combine that with a bigger lineup, I don't see anyone we can't play with. The playoffs should be interesting if this continues.

I would love to see Fowler join the offense more often.

This goal was gorgeous! 

Probably my favorite shift of the season. Had the Avs hemmed in for a good minute before Cam scored.

Edited by DB24

That fowler goal was basass.

On another note, does anyone in here have season tickets and sell games? I'm looking for some tickets.

I wouldn't sell my tickets for as low as Stubhub is this time of year. A lot of people selling for big losses right now. The Arizona game this Friday is cruising to a dump situation unless sells pickup. You may want to monitor for last minute (post lunch time on Friday) bargains.

Just got back from the game.  Great effort from the Ducks for the last 39 minutes of regulation.  Huge to get a point without Getzy, Perry, and both goalies.  

Damn, just saw the replay of the disallowed goal, so close!

Edited by halobob