• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

LA Kings Thread '14-'15

nando714

nice Stadium Series win over the Sharks........seven in a row but the Kings hold on a playoff spot is still precarious.

I'm sure you all remember last year when the Kings lost a key game to the Sharks (might have been last game of regular season) and with that loss essentially dropped from the third playoff spot to the 8th playoff spot..........

that actually worked out pretty well although I think we could have all done without the falling behind 0-3 in the San Jose playoff series........

Still need one more blue liner though before the trade deadline, and hope Pearson somehow returns by early April.

Getting Martinez back will be huge.

I really dont know how much cap space the kings have right now but a ton of names are being thrown out there.

I wouldn't mind standing pat if they're still playing well. I don't want to ruin the mojo. Some of the guys called up from Manchester are playing well too.

Another great game that now puts them 1 pt out of the #2 spot in the Pacific Div

Still need one more blue liner though before the trade deadline, and hope Pearson somehow returns by early April.

word on the street is that pearson is off crutches. no info on whether he's started skating yet. still seems a bit early for that.

Ocho!

The Pk was awesome. Held the best pp in the league to 0 for 5.

wings spent what looked like a nice majority of the 2nd and 3rd in the kings zone. Kings are getting a lot of bodies in front of the net to help out quick it seems. Really good team defense it seems like.