• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

LA Kings Thread '14-'15

nando714

geez -- things go our way for a change........

we pretty much steal a game I was sure was going to go the other way........

screened Crawford on a goal that had a chance of being waved off.......but wasn't.

'bout time the puck bounces our way.

did you all like the way the Blackhawks battled the entire game and with less than 15 seconds left (extra attacker, true) they drove the net and had a great scoring opp and prior to that I think they hit the post.........Blackhawks just don't quit........they're tough...........nice to come out of this one with two very needed points to start the second half........

not sure if was the 'turnaround' game for the season -- in fact it wasn't -- but at least we won this one -- the past month this is exactly the kind of game that we ended up on the short end of the score......

two games from the first half stick out to me (why is it always the bad losses and not the wins? oh well) -- that debacle third period melt down in St. Louis and then that more recent game vs. Calgary where I think we had them out-shot them 30 to 9 or something in the third period and wound up LOSING the game......

We'll take this win over the Blackhawks -- but honestly -- can't say the better team won tonight.

Nice win.

Brown and Regehr had great games.

brown has been having a solid season. his scoring is down but he's found ways to continue to contribute, and in a very noticeable way. he's doing what richards should be doing.

well, I thought we got pretty much out-played during the first two periods and then played them even in the third and were fortunate to get the tying and game winner within five minutes of each other.

Any win is a 'good' game but as far as being a game that helps turn the season around at this point -- don't think so.

And let's face it, the LA Kings for the 45 days prior to the All Star break were not playing very well and during that time were not a very good team.

I am hoping this 'breaks go our way' win over the Blackhawks helps spur a second half turn around for us..........we've done It before.

but Boston's Rask is usually on his game.......Kings need to turn things around.

I think they're one place out of a playoff spot right now.......they need to pick it up.

Kings at White House today -- perhaps Coach can put a good work in for the Keystone Pipeline..........it would benefit Canada and Sutter's hometown quite a bit with an economic boom.

ah well, I will never understand the Administration's position on Keystone or a lot of other stuff but GO KINGS.........!

saw something that said mike richards refused to join them for the ceremony today. don't know the details yet.

It probably would've been awkward, and I'm sure he wants to focus on doing well in Manchester. Going to the White House isn't a big deal for some people anyways.

Edited by TeemuTrout