• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

LA Kings Thread '14-'15

nando714

i <3 martin jones. what a solid goalie. earned his third shutout of the season tonight against the leafs.

btw, how come they aren't called the Leaves? Leafs is grammatically incorrect as it is not an actual plural form of leaf.

i <3 martin jones. what a solid goalie. earned his third shutout of the season tonight against the leafs.

btw, how come they aren't called the Leaves? Leafs is grammatically incorrect as it is not an actual plural form of leaf.

Why do they spell Center ..."Centre" idk Edited by nando714

I guess Pearson had surgery and may be back at the end of the season.

saw him get injured but didn't hear until today that it's a broken ankle. man, that blows. hope his recovery goes well and we can see him again this season.

Well if the team doesn't want to put the effort in to actually make the playoffs the rest of the league will be happy to oblige.There is saving some for the playoffs and then there is last night. I get why they are playing like crap but it shouldn't have been so predicable. 

justin williams has broken off contract extension talks. not sure what it means for his future, but would like to see him stick around another couple of years.

defense was just standing around watching the devils last night. this keeps happening too often this year, and their overall record is under .500 because they're not taking care of business in front of quick and jones as we've grown accustomed to seeing. attitude? competency? missing voynov and mitchell? indifference? not sure how you fix this, but they need to address it soon or they'll be watching everyone else in the playoffs.