• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

LA Kings Thread '14-'15

nando714

Mitchell signs with Florida

Enjoying retirement in Florida early making 8+m over 2 seasons. Not bad

gonna miss him an awful lot. 

Kings also signed a pair of free agents. definitely second tier players, one from the ave and one from the blues. don't remember either of their names.

they played those 'day with the cup' videos on Kings vision. they were so much fun to watch. i wish there was a way to buy them on dvd.

i'm really looking forward to seeing the videos they make this summer.  has to be so much fun to take the cup home and to your home rink from when you grew up and share it with the people who helped you on your way.

what would you do with the cup if you had it for a day?

Kings also signed a pair of free agents. definitely second tier players, one from the ave and one from the blues. don't remember either of their names.

Adam Cracknell

David Van Der Gulik

Bodies for Manchester

The way he stepped up in the Anaheim series was huge.

Hopefully he takes another step this off season/season.

The job is wide open for him with the loss of willie Mitchell.

I'm still on such a high from last season.  Could it be that the team peaked and that it won't ever be as good as this?  2 Cups in 3 years will be tough to top.

It's kind of is strange to think that being a Kings fan may never be better than right now.  The epic comeback against The Sharks, beating up on The Quackers who didn't even show up for

game 7 on THEIR OWN HOME ICE?  Heck, the season was already a rousing success just based on the first two rounds.  The rest was gravy -- served, of course from The Stanley Cup. 

Let's hope for more glory, certainly, but I couldn't feel better than I do right now. GKG.

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff Carter's Trophy Collection...

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/7/28/5944307/jeff-carter-rings-awards-trophies-medals-kings-stanley-cup

BtewNsSCIAEkarx.jpg

The list:

- 2003 World Under-18 Hockey Championship with Canada (second from right)
- 2005 World Junior Hockey Championship with Canada (far left)
- 2005 AHL Calder Cup with Philadelphia Phantoms (second from left)
- 2012 Stanley Cup with Los Angeles Kings (center)
- 2014 Olympic Gold with Canada (far right)

Not included are his 2014 Stanley Cup ring, which he's yet to receive, and his silver medal from the 2004 World Junior Hockey Championships. His name will be etched on the Cup again, too, of course.

Edited by Thomas Crow