• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Man charged with murder after son dies in hot car

Best Father award. Sounds like murder to me. This was not an infant but a 22 month old child.

If it turns out this guy did it on purpose, **** him.

Having said that, just because the kid was 22 months old doesn't mean the child can't fall asleep or not make a noise. My almost 17 month old son sometimes doesn't make a sound while I am in the car.

If it turns out this guy did it on purpose, **** him.

Having said that, just because the kid was 22 months old doesn't mean the child can't fall asleep or not make a noise. My almost 17 month old son sometimes doesn't make a sound while I am in the car.

Point is this tragedy has happened to NEW parents who "forgot" they had the kid to deliver to daycare/babysitter.

Yeah most kids fall asleep in the car. Dad took the kid to breakfast and then drove to work. Short memory?

What constitutes a new parent? Wicked posted the article on page one and one of those stories was about a nine and a half month old who was left in the car. Are the parents of a nine and a half month old technically new parents at that point when they have had the child that long? Not saying you're wrong. Just saying that whether it's 10 months or 22 months, you would think parents would be more aware but sadly this stuff still happens.

I don't know what happened between taking the kid out to breakfast and going to work. Nobody knows what was going through his mind or his life or thought process. I guess we'll eventually find out. Again, if it was on purpose, screw him.

Some revelations from the bond hearing: He was sexting a woman and a teenage girl the whole time his son was dying in the hot car. He also googled "how to survive prison" and looked at websites advocating a child free life.

Dad also had two life insurance policies on the little boy.

edit: He spent the day sexting FIVE women and a teenage girl. He was held on no bond and could face the death penalty, depending on the severity of the charges.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/03/hot-suv-child-death/12126171/

Warrants released over the weekend showed both Harris and his wife, Leanna, conducted Internet searches about hot car deaths and "how it occurs." The warrants did not include details about when the online searches occurred, or under what context. Those details could come out during Thursday's hearing.

Edited by fan_since79

These parents are deranged. The mother also conducted an internet search about babies in hot cars and she made some bizarre comments at the funeral along the lines of "well, at least he won't have to go through the awkward teenage stages."

Mom could have been in on it too. They need to focus on her like a laser.

Mom could have been in on it too. They need to focus on her like a laser.

Yep. They are both guilty as sin. And apparently the dad even received an email from the daycare, which would have absolutely prompted his memory of forgetting his kid in the car.

Hang them both. Or better yet, strap them into a sweltering hot car.

Harris placed an object in the SUV at lunch time that day and then returned to his office, disregarding the boy in the back seat, according to a police warrant.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/authorities-justify-murder-charge-georgia-boys-hot-suv/story?id=24408852

What a beautiful little boy! The details of how he died are horrific.

The father has the 'dead eyes' look in his booking photo.

Edited by fan_since79

Everything that I just read about this makes me sick.  The two life insurance policies is not anything to get all up in arms about.  I read that one was for $25,000 and the other was for $2,000.  I get those policies through my work for basically nothing.  Since he goes to day care, I would imagine that they both worked and got those polices as a benefit or hardly any cost.  If the policy was for $100,000+ then it would be pretty telling.

Everything else that I read about this stuff is pretty disturbing though.  Just downright disgusting.  

Honestly I just do not understand people.  I love when I get home and my kids run up to me.  Just last night my twins would not get to bed until I came in and rocked them.  The trust and love that my children have for me just touches my heart so much and I always wonder what I did to deserve it.  

this story just gets worse by the day. it's a tragedy beyond description. such evil, evil people.

i'm not quite sure how how to say this, so i'll just throw it out there and trust you all get it - maybe this kid was spared a life of even greater misery.

I agree tank but I can't imagine how much suffering he had to go through before he finally passed.

And the worst part is that he was probably crying out for his mom and dad as he died. Too bad his dad was more concerned about taking pictures of his wang.

I can't think of an adequate term to describe these despicable people. I picture my own grandson, who was about the same age when he lived with us, and think of all I the things I would have done to rescue him from a situation like this, and all the things we did to prevent something like this from  happening (I even checked the car seat when I knew he wasn't in the car). I can't imagine people deliberately killing a child like this.

The wife also had to have been on it. If the daycare tried to contact the father, they would have also tried contacting the mother. They also chose to kill their kid in one of the most inhumane ways. Almost like they were taking out revenge on the poor child. Hopefully Georgia won't pull a Florida and actually convict someone of murder. I have a feeling the story will get more disturbing.

I agree tank but I can't imagine how much suffering he had to go through before he finally passed.

And the worst part is that he was probably crying out for his mom and dad as he died. Too bad his dad was more concerned about taking pictures of his wang.

He literally baked to death. The few details released so far are horrific. He had scratches all over his face and deep bruises on his head as he banged it on the car seat trying desperately to escape.

The 'dad' backed the car into the parking space where he left his little boy to die. He had to look in the rear view mirror and must have seen his son there. How he could "forget" him is absolutely beyond belief.

agreed. just pure evil.