• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Time to End the Cam Bedrosian Experiment

BTW, I think there is a difference between nervous and fragile.  Bedrock has been nervous and it has affected his ability to get outs, but if he's also fragile then he'll never be a major league closer anyway.  His first time out trying to close out a game and he stunk.  Big deal.  I would actually like to see how he responds by putting him back in a high leverage situation.  He's ready. He just needs experience. 

He dominated the minors so sending him down really doesn't help him.  Like someone posted, he needs the "Morin Treatment"...low leverage situations to build his confidence.  It felt like he had a good debut and Mike decided for some reason he was ready for closing situations.  Clearly he's not but time at SLC won't help him either.  At this point, Morin has 20+ solid innings under his belt so why not use him with Jepsen in the 7th and 8th inning set-up opportunities and leave the closing to Smith unless the match-up dictates otherwise? 

Recon, I am close to coining that for Bedrock Jr.

But realistically, Stubborn Scioscia the Moron has no business giving closing opps to a guy with only 2.5 seasons of pro ball under his belt and no college background.

My other question is, are the pitching instructors in the org that bad? Or are we bad at finding relievers? Or are we in love with velocity without command?

This org is totally #|#\# up with regards to relief pitching development from MLB to the minors!!!!

Edited by Angel Oracle