• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

K-Rod leading the league in saves

How am I changing the subject. Just saying the angels took freese with baggage why not k rod. Obviously making other gm's including ours look foolish for passing. Happy for k rod.

Sigh....

Because your original post indicates Mike doesn't like him (which I have no idea how you quantify that) which has nothing to do with baggage....nor does Freese or where you are now directing the conversation towards the team signing or not signing players released on their personal life.

At the same time, simply having baggage isn't the only determination of why we did or didn't go after him. You just have a giant fallacy with whatever point you're trying to make.

You're going from Mike doesn't like him to we have Freese, so we should have K Rod.

I was all for taking a flyer on this guy but it sounds like there is behind the scenes stuff with him individually and specifically to the halos that made this a no go. 

It was actually a pretty obvious move to bring him back and the fact that they didn't means something about what they think of his character.  You have to draw the line somewhere.  He's had a pattern of ongoing issues as have other players.  It's up to the halos brass to look at each player individually, draw a line and not cross it regardless of whether they think the player would help.