• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

K-Rod leading the league in saves

Baggage = Sosh not liking the dude?

Is this real life?

Were you asleep when ESPN went TMZ when the dude beat down his chicks dad in the team lobby? Texting the dad with threats? Trying to beat up a player during BP? Arguing with coaches in NY? Domestic violence with the Brewers? And I think the dude was suspended in 2012.

He's sucked and been so bad he took a minor league deal. If he's back to Angels K-Rod, than God bless, but people are morons if now that he is leading in saves they think the Angels should have signed him.

Is this real life?

Were you asleep when ESPN went TMZ when the dude beat down his chicks dad in the team lobby? Texting the dad with threats? Trying to beat up a player during BP? Arguing with coaches in NY? Domestic violence with the Brewers? And I think the dude was suspended in 2012.

He's sucked and been so bad he took a minor league deal. If he's back to Angels K-Rod, than God bless, but people are morons if now that he is leading in saves they think the Angels should have signed him.

Look at the stats. He has been pitching excellent the last few seasons. 2012 was a down seasons but 3 of the last 4 years his ERA has been under 3

Look at the stats. He has been pitching excellent the last few seasons. 2012 was a down seasons but 3 of the last 4 years his ERA has been under 3

Wtf?

He's a closer with saves of: 10, 3, 23

And when he was with Baltimore his era was 4.50

But just looking at the stats. Granted, I don't have have much merit towards people that talk era with regards towards relievers.

Is this real life?

That's why he's a red flag?

Doesn't David Freese have like 3 DUIs

"Freri is our closer!"

Wtf?

He's a closer with saves of: 10, 3, 23

And when he was with Baltimore his era was 4.50

But just looking at the stats. Granted, I don't have have much merit towards people that talk era with regards towards relievers.

He wasn't closing thats why his save stats are so low. He closed the first half of last year and did a great job.

Say what you will about KRod and his baggage, whatever he could bring at this point in his career would be an improvement over what we have now.  Of course, Frieri should have never re-taken his closer position...it's not like he delivered on the field to deserve getting it back.  

That's why he's a red flag?

Doesn't David Freese have like 3 DUIs

"Freri is our closer!"

Why are you changing the subject?

You said baggage = Sosh not liking him or some other malarkey.

That obviously isn't the case. Actually for any team as everyone passed on him and he signed a minor league deal with the Brewers.

Why are you changing the subject?

You said baggage = Sosh not liking him or some other malarkey.

That obviously isn't the case. Actually for any team as everyone passed on him and he signed a minor league deal with the Brewers.

How am I changing the subject. Just saying the angels took freese with baggage why not k rod. Obviously making other gm's including ours look foolish for passing. Happy for k rod.