• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Huston Street

Why can't this stupid org just develop their own relievers?

What has the biggest obstacle been to that?

Clueless GMs like Reagins and Dipoto?

Bad pitching coach?

Bad with bullpens manager?

Bad farm coaching?

Bad scouting?

All of the above?

Name ONE other MLB team as bad at relief pitching since 2009 as this one???????

Edited by Angel Oracle

I think this team needs someone to coach/work with the bullpen exclusively. Have for a long time.

The talent isn't as bad a the mindsets out there. Frieri crying that the world hates him right now, is especially weak and telling.

Percival is out there.

In a huge NL ballpark with a marine layer.

But seriously, sure....why not?

I'm assuming Dipoto and Arte have been on the phone with each other this afternoon.

1.8 era at home

0.0 era on the road.

Street is one of the most under appreciated players in the league.

Street is OK but he had his arm troubles in the past and pretty much was bounced out of the AL and now pitches at pitcher friendly park -- of course, before that I think he pitched at a hitter's park (Colorado).......he had success with the A's but had arm surgery after that.

been a tough year for Street, personally, his father, a U of Texas legend named James Street (QB for a NCAA championship team) passed away suddenly about six months ago or so.

another one of James Street's more localized fame (to Texas) was related to me by a friend who was there apparently in a key Texas high school championship football game years ago, Street was the QB for his team and was driving down field for a winning touchdown, was in the Red Zone and apparently lost track of downs and he either spiked the ball or step out of bounds (on 4th down) during the ball over and losing the game........stuff like that in Texas never seems to get forgotten.........not in an IMPORTANT FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS game......which is Texas may be more important than the games on Saturday and Sunday...........

Hutson Street comes from good stock - at this point -- almost anyone (Fernando Rodney, Bobby Jenks, K-Rod?) is better than what we've seen lately......

I think this team needs someone to coach/work with the bullpen exclusively. Have for a long time.

The talent isn't as bad a the mindsets out there. Frieri crying that the world hates him right now, is especially weak and telling.

Percival is out there.

Percy would make the perfect bullpen coach.