• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Huston Street

In a huge NL ballpark with a marine layer.

But seriously, sure....why not?

I'm assuming Dipoto and Arte have been on the phone with each other this afternoon.

Petco is less of a pitchers park than it used to be since they moved in the fences, in fact, Angel Stadium is a harder park to hit HRs in for RHB....    More importantly, Street managed to close games out in Colorado for three years, I just think the guy will cost more than the Angels have to offer.

Petco is less of a pitchers park than it used to be since they moved in the fences, in fact, Angel Stadium is a harder park to hit HRs in for RHB....    More importantly, Street managed to close games out in Colorado for three years, I just think the guy will cost more than the Angels have to offer.

I forgot they brought the fences in. One thing I do miss from SoCal is going down there for a few games every season.

But as you said, I wouldn't even want to look at the list of players they would be interested in receiving in trade.

Maybe Arte could just charter a yacht in NB, load it full of cash, and sail down there.

Edited by Homebrewer

Why is it obvious to everyone but Sciocsia that Bedrosian is not ready for the ML? It's time for Dipoto to step up and make some moves.

Make Morin the closer and try to move Frieri for anything he can get. Bring up Alverez as soon as he is healthy. Please get a lefty for the pen, but until put Santiago out there. Oh and please dump Ibanez already and get Cron in the lineup every day.

Street is owed 7M this year and next, Kendrick is owed 9.5M

Street is a bargain at that price, the Angels could float the Padres 2.5 M + whatever it is this year to cover the increase of price that Kendrick would cost over Street.

So for no extra money they get a 2B miles better than Gyorko or Amarista, plus a meh prospect like Sappington. I wouldn't give them a prospect in our top 10, relievers generally don't command a huge return.

Street is owed 7M this year and next, Kendrick is owed 9.5M

Street is a bargain at that price, the Angels could float the Padres 2.5 M + whatever it is this year to cover the increase of price that Kendrick would cost over Street.

So for no extra money they get a 2B miles better than Gyorko or Amarista, plus a meh prospect like Sappington. I wouldn't give them a prospect in our top 10, relievers generally don't command a huge return.

They just gave Gyorko a contract extension, he's pretty firmly in their plans.

I wouldn't do Kendrick alone for Street, let alone Kendrick plus any sort of prospect anyway though.

So funny sense so many clamor ed for Bedrock to be called up.

Why is it obvious to everyone but Sciocsia that Bedrosian is not ready for the ML? It's time for Dipoto to step up and make some moves.

Make Morin the closer and try to move Frieri for anything he can get. Bring up Alverez as soon as he is healthy. Please get a lefty for the pen, but until put Santiago out there. Oh and please dump Ibanez already and get Cron in the lineup every day.

So funny sense so many clamor ed for Bedrock to be called up.

Was anyone clamoring for him to be used in high leverage situations from the get go??   Dude needs the Morin treatment to get his feet wet.  Look. I get it.... sometimes people go off the deep end with their attacks on MS, but based on what we have seen and his comments today it seems MS likes Bedrock's stuff so much he's straying from his usual RP gameplan and so far it's backfiring.

Today was stupid on so many different levels and MS was the one making the decisions.