• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Is Scioscia all there?

nate

1. Scioscia said Morin had pitched a lot lately, but sounds mostly like he just prefers Bedrosian's stuff to Morin's for closing.

Scioscia said Bedrosian was his choice because of his overall stuff and poise and the fact Indians hadn't seen him.

Dear MS -- Please STFU, you're making your case even worse.

This.  The team would have to go on an epic losing streak, and/or players would have to start going after each other in the dugout.  Things would have to get really ugly for something to happen mid-season.

Honestly, if this team rolls over and plays dead Vs the Rangers, Arte would be wise to have a meeting with certain people IMO.

1. Scioscia said Morin had pitched a lot lately, but sounds mostly like he just prefers Bedrosian's stuff to Morin's for closing.

Scioscia said Bedrosian was his choice because of his overall stuff and poise and the fact Indians hadn't seen him.

WTF? Scioscia is so pathetic. How is this guy a major league manager? 

Sosh knows there wasn't a game yesterday and all arms in the pen had a day off

He is literally running out of excuses you can tell by the way he speaks now.

The problem is he knows he isn't going anywhere and that people will never hold him accountable for his actions. Sadly it is what it is

With Texas in town this weekend might be a disaster

I didnt mind Bedrosian coming in to close. The problem I have is bringing Frieri in after he showed no confidence in him to start the inning. Its really jusy mind boggling why Scioscia did this. I have no doubt the players on this team are questioning him behind his back. Send Bedrosian down before they break this guy's confidence even more!

I prefer Richards stuff to Weaver's for Starting. Does that mean Scioscia would pick Richards over Weaver?

I would think so, but it should only be because Richards has actually shown he can perform this year. Bedrosian has not. I'm sure a lot of young up and coming pitchers have better stuff than major leaguers, but that does not mean they are a better option.  

Sosh loved the way the ball was coming out of Cam's hands....and nowhere near the plate, in that 10th inning

That 2 strike fastball to Swisher came out of Frieri's hand really well too.

Just gotta tip your cap.

Edited by jshep

I would think so, but it should only be because Richards has actually shown he can perform this year. Bedrosian has not. I'm sure a lot of young up and coming pitchers have better stuff than major leaguers, but that does not mean they are a better option.  

Exactly my point.

So now we have three relievers wondering what is going through their manager's mind.

Bedrosian wondering if he just blew his first chance to be the closer here and how long it will be til he gets another chance.

Frieri wondering how much confidence Scioscia had in him before and how much he could possibly have now.

Morin wondering how he could possibly have less confidence in him than the other two.