• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

20th Anniversary of the greatest prank call ever

i was amazed at all of the people along the freeway and on the overpasses cheering on OJ, as if he was taking some kind of victory lap.

they seemed oblivious to his suicide note and the fact that he butchered two people.

i was amazed at all of the people along the freeway and on the overpasses cheering on OJ, as if he was taking some kind of victory lap.

they seemed oblivious to his suicide note and the fact that he butchered two people.

Many still are.

I lived in Dana Point for over 30 years. I used to see OJ, Nicole and the kids in my local Ralphs. I used to see them out to dinner, or in bars like the White House, or Las Brisas. I knew people that sold them cocaine regularly.

Nicole and the kids were new, but OJ had been hanging around in Laguna/ Dana Point for a long time.

The UNIT, and a lot of other sports stars lived there..

Those of us sitting in Turks the day of the Bronco Chase..had all been in contact with OJ in one way or another during the years that led up to the murders, and bronco chase. I knew teachers that had his kids in school. I knew the owner that rented him the house he lived in, on Victoria Beach, in Laguna.

We were sitting in a bar, watching all this, in the town he lived in. Everyone knew OJ in one way or another...

Nobody was stunned.

Nobody thought he was innocent.

We only talked about how his lifestyle had finally caught up with him.

Had he done it in Orange County, he would be on death row.