• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Is there a less likable team than the Diamondbacks?

jshep

Personally, I think that's baseball. I'd fist bump my pitcher for that.

Is it a sleezball move? Hell yes. But that's baseball. At least it used to be.

And there is a team I dislike more. They're called the ******* Yankees.

baseball is intentionally plunking a dude to load of the bases in a one run game, allowing the guy on deck to crush you and put egg on your face?

sure, that's baseball.  bad baseball.

baseball is intentionally plunking a dude to load of the bases in a one run game, allowing the guy on deck to crush you and put egg on your face?

sure, that's baseball. bad baseball.

Hmm. Fair enough. Didn't know the full situation. Gibson is a moron then.

But throwing at someone when your told? That's part of the game IMO.

sure, that's baseball.  bad baseball.

Runners were in 2nd and 3rd, the intentional walk was coming one way or another, you don't pitch to Braun (.308/.937 OPS w/RISP) with one out and no force play. At least with bases loaded you set up the inning ending double play instead of just wait and see if you can get a strikeout of Braun and a pop fly or ground out by Lucroy. The walk was going to happen, it just was expedited, probably fueled by some other incident you guys never saw.

i understand it not working out because lucroy hit a grand slam, but i'm not understanding what's so wrong with putting braun on to set up the force out. i'm also not understanding the problem with plunking braun. **** ryan braun, he's a horrible person.

Hurling baseballs at another person is pretty much always a douche move.

And yes, I'm including that time Weaver threw a tantrum and threw at Alex Avila's head.

Edited by jshep

Hurling baseballs at another person is pretty much always a douche move.

And yes, I'm including that time Weaver threw a tantrum and threw at Alex Avila's head.

throwing at the head is never cool. i just don't have a problem with the bean ball. i get bothered by the reasons sometimes, more so than the actual bean ball.

braun could get hit for the rest of his career and i'd tip my glass to the pitcher. even outside of the steroid shit, he ruined a guy's career knowing he was guilty.